RE: WLS 7.0 sp1 Servlet Filter HttpServletResponseWrapper java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot forward a response that is already committed - Weblogic

This is a discussion on RE: WLS 7.0 sp1 Servlet Filter HttpServletResponseWrapper java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot forward a response that is already committed - Weblogic ; Did you get any resolution for this? I am having a similar problem? Gavin...

  1. RE: WLS 7.0 sp1 Servlet Filter HttpServletResponseWrapper java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot forward a response that is already committed

    Did you get any resolution for this? I am having a similar problem?

    Gavin

  2. Re: WLS 7.0 sp1 Servlet Filter HttpServletResponseWrapper java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot forward a response that is already committed

    When the forward command is called, already some of the content has been
    written to the output stream (and flushed). So, there is no way to forward
    the request to a new servlet/jsp/html ....

    To avoid this error, increase the buffer size of the current page. So that
    the content is buffered (and not flushed to output stream) before the
    forward call is being called.

    Thanks,
    Selva-

    "Gavin" wrote in message
    > Did you get any resolution for this? I am having a similar problem?
    >
    > Gavin

+ Reply to Thread