I am migrating code from WL5.1 to WL7. JSPs that compile under 5.1 do not compile
under 7. The following error is thrown during run time compilation. Simple JSPs,
(e.g. HelloWorld) compile and render just fine. I am thinking it is a problem
with my classpath. I have attempted to replicate the classpath under 7 and it
seems to be working except for this compile problem. Any ideas?

Thanks
cannot resolve symbol
symbol : method getAttribute (java.lang.String)
location: interface javax.servlet.http.HttpSession
String strPage = (String)gmacSession.getAttribute("util_page_location")