Weblogic Proxy Servlet - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Weblogic Proxy Servlet - Weblogic ; I'm creating a servlet filter that filters the content of resources that are proxied by the Weblogic Proxy servlet (weblogic.servlet.proxy.HttpProxyServlet) The filtering of the content is working but getting the filtering of incoming and outgoing headers is a problem. I ...

  1. Weblogic Proxy Servlet

    I'm creating a servlet filter that filters the content of resources that are proxied
    by the Weblogic Proxy servlet (weblogic.servlet.proxy.HttpProxyServlet)

    The filtering of the content is working but getting the filtering of incoming
    and outgoing headers is a problem.

    I get ClasscastExceptions if I try to implement my own request wrapper in WL 7
    SP2 (incoming headers). And filtering headers in the response wrapper (outgoing
    headers) causes a IndexOutOfBoundsException. This is caused by a call to response.setHeader
    in the wrapper.

    Has someone managed to get header filtering to work?

    java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException
    at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read(BufferedInputStre am.java:270)
    at java.io.DataInputStream.read(DataInputStream.java: 108)
    at weblogic.servlet.proxy.GenericProxyServlet.sendRes ponse(GenericProxyServlet.java:595)

  2. Re: Weblogic Proxy Servlet

    This looks like a bug in the ProxyServlet. I would report this to support.

    Sam

    Sven Andersson wrote:

    > I'm creating a servlet filter that filters the content of resources that are proxied
    > by the Weblogic Proxy servlet (weblogic.servlet.proxy.HttpProxyServlet)
    >
    > The filtering of the content is working but getting the filtering of incoming
    > and outgoing headers is a problem.
    >
    > I get ClasscastExceptions if I try to implement my own request wrapper in WL 7
    > SP2 (incoming headers). And filtering headers in the response wrapper (outgoing
    > headers) causes a IndexOutOfBoundsException. This is caused by a call to response.setHeader
    > in the wrapper.
    >
    > Has someone managed to get header filtering to work?
    >
    > java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException
    > at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read(BufferedInputStre am.java:270)
    > at java.io.DataInputStream.read(DataInputStream.java: 108)
    > at weblogic.servlet.proxy.GenericProxyServlet.sendRes ponse(GenericProxyServlet.java:595)

+ Reply to Thread