Hi Sam,

A while ago I went to an upgrade to ver 7 course.
and this was a topic in the web app section of the changes.
I remembered this when I was asked to have some sort of a
quick redirection component.
Not sure how it works so i thought an example will be nice
( especially if it is an important enough topic to be put in
the upgrade course ).

Thanks
Yshemi