Hi,

We are designing a Servlet/JSP based application that has a web-tier
separate from the middle tier.

One of our apps have a lot of user inputs, average 500k and upto 2MB of data
in the request.

We do not have a way of breaking this application up (i.e the whole 2MB form
data must be posted at ome time).

We have 2 solutions and want to know what is the better one and wahy ...

1. Use session and store all the information in the session.
2. use Javascript to assemble all the data and submit it at one time.

I prefer #2 because I don't want to use sessions and also becuase I don't
want to use a database on the web-tier....

Please help me explain to my cpollegues who are convinced that we have to
use sessions to store this data..

-JJ