Need to remove ;jesessionid from the URL - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Need to remove ;jesessionid from the URL - Weblogic ; Hi Sombody might have already asked this question. How do I get rid of jsessionid from the URL? I don't want to disable to cookies itself altogether. But I just want to hide it from showing in the URL. I ...

  1. Need to remove ;jesessionid from the URL

    Hi

    Sombody might have already asked this question. How do I get rid of jsessionid
    from the URL? I don't want to disable to cookies itself altogether. But I just
    want to hide it from showing in the URL. I am using WLS7.0.2

    My weblogic.xml is set
    TrackingEnabled
    true

    and no other values set. I appreciate your help

    Thanks

    V Prakash

  2. Re: Need to remove ;jesessionid from the URL

    ok the problem is URLRewriting which is by default enabled...
    set URLRewritingEnabled param false in weblogic.xml

    URLRewritingEnabled
    false

    ...hope this will solve your problem.
    Thanks
    Perianayagam.T

    "Prakash" wrote:

    >Hi
    >
    >Sombody might have already asked this question. How do I get rid of jsessionid
    >from the URL? I don't want to disable to cookies itself altogether. But
    >I just
    >want to hide it from showing in the URL. I am using WLS7.0.2
    >
    >My weblogic.xml is set
    >TrackingEnabled
    > true
    >
    >and no other values set. I appreciate your help
    >
    >Thanks
    >
    >V Prakash

  3. Re: Need to remove ;jesessionid from the URL

    Our application is running on clusters. PersistentStoreType
    replicated_if_clustered is also in our weblogic.xml.
    Suppose, if we disable the URLRewritting, won't this failver be affected? How
    will otherwise the weblogic track the session?

    Thanks

  4. Re: Need to remove ;jesessionid from the URL

    Iam not sure..I think URLRewriting is nothing todo with clusters and all...
    sory if Iam wrong
    ..Perianayagam.T

    "Prakash" wrote:

    >Our application is running on clusters. PersistentStoreType
    > replicated_if_clustered is also in our
    >weblogic.xml.
    >Suppose, if we disable the URLRewritting, won't this failver be affected?
    >How
    >will otherwise the weblogic track the session?
    >
    >Thanks

  5. Re: Need to remove ;jesessionid from the URL

    > Our application is running on clusters.
    PersistentStoreType
    > replicated_if_clustered is also in our

    weblogic.xml.
    > Suppose, if we disable the URLRewritting, won't this failver be affected?

    How
    > will otherwise the weblogic track the session?

    It will use cookies.

    Peace,

    Cameron Purdy
    Tangosol, Inc.
    http://www.tangosol.com/coherence.jsp
    Tangosol Coherence: Clustered Replicated Cache for Weblogic

    "Prakash" wrote in message

+ Reply to Thread