Update war files during runtime.... - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Update war files during runtime.... - Weblogic ; The Weblogic Server takes a long time to start and stop. So, whenever we make any changes to our application, which is later bundled into a war file, we always have to stop and start the server, so that it ...

  1. Update war files during runtime....

    The Weblogic Server takes a long time to start and stop. So, whenever we make any changes to our application, which is later bundled into a war file, we always have to stop and start the server, so that it loads the new war file. IS there any way to configure the weblogic server to automatically reload the new war file instead of restarting the server again ?

    Any help is appreciated ...

    Thanks
    Kuntal

  2. Re: Update war files during runtime....

    How about undeploy and "deploy" the war files using the console?

+ Reply to Thread