Original response not available Error - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Original response not available Error - Weblogic ; Hi, We are getting this error when we are trying to forward a request using request dispatcher. Does anyone know what it means? This only happens once in a while in our production system. Sushil...

  1. Original response not available Error

    Hi,

    We are getting this error when we are trying to forward a request using request
    dispatcher. Does anyone know what it means? This only happens once in a while
    in our production system.

    Sushil

  2. Re: Original response not available Error

    Thanks for your reply. Actually we are not using WLPortal.

    "Deepak Vohra" wrote:

    >Sushil,
    >
    >Refer to http://support.bea.com/application?n...%2FS-17206.htm
    >
    >thanks,
    >
    >Deepak
    >

    >"Sushil Sureka" wrote:
    >>
    >>Hi,
    >>
    >>We are getting this error when we are trying to forward a request using
    >>request
    >>dispatcher. Does anyone know what it means? This only happens once in
    >>a while
    >>in our production system.
    >>
    >>Sushil

+ Reply to Thread