Hi All,

I am running Weblogic 7.0 SP3 on Solaris 8.

I have two managed servers - one running on port 7001 and another on 7002.
Both the managed server host a web application each.

The Session Manager web app on port 7001 authenticates a user and creates and
maintains a HTTPSession object using req.getSession(false).

Once authenticated to the Session Manager, I click a button that takes me to the
DSL Tools web app running on port 7002. Now immediately after going to DSL Tools
page, when I click the browser Back button, I get Session Manager login page,
asking
me to authenticate again. In effect, the HttPSession is null again ( I have verfied
this).
If I try to use the req.getSession(true), I get Null Pointer exception. It may
have
something to do with weblogic.servlet.internal.session.MemorySessionDat a, but
I am not sure what.

Ques, is why its doing this and how to fix this problem ?

Any help is very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
-Anil