how can i search in weblogic repository ? - Weblogic

This is a discussion on how can i search in weblogic repository ? - Weblogic ; Hi Friends, This is Vijay Patel, IBM India ... my team developing a portal on Weblogic 8.1. we are using WebLogic Content Management System (Weblogic Repository) for dynamic content to display on JSP pages... Now I want to search one ...

  1. how can i search in weblogic repository ?

    Hi Friends,

    This is Vijay Patel, IBM India ...

    my team developing a portal on Weblogic 8.1. we are using WebLogic Content Management
    System (Weblogic Repository) for dynamic content to display on JSP pages...
    Now I want to search one string e.g. "forms" in my repository, how can i search
    in weblogic repository ? Is there any API in Weblogic 8.1 to search in repository
    ? As i came accross some classes QueryManager and RequestQuery...but I don't
    know how to use this class..

    please help me to sort out this problem...as it is very urgent for me.....

    Thanks
    Vijay Patel
    vijaypat@in.ibm.com

  2. Re: how can i search in weblogic repository ?

    Vijay Patel wrote:
    > Hi Friends,
    >
    > This is Vijay Patel, IBM India ...
    >
    > my team developing a portal on Weblogic 8.1. we are using WebLogic Content Management
    > System (Weblogic Repository) for dynamic content to display on JSP pages...
    > Now I want to search one string e.g. "forms" in my repository, how can i search
    > in weblogic repository ? Is there any API in Weblogic 8.1 to search in repository
    > ? As i came accross some classes QueryManager and RequestQuery...but I don't
    > know how to use this class..
    >
    > please help me to sort out this problem...as it is very urgent for me.....
    >
    > Thanks
    > Vijay Patel
    > vijaypat@in.ibm.com

    Vijay,

    You should post this question in portal newsgroup.

    Cheers,

    - Prasad

+ Reply to Thread