Hi,
We are running WebLogic 5.1, sp12 on Solaris. We have multiple
instances of WEbLogic running on our servers, but have problems for
large POST requests (larger than 64k typically) because the weblogic
plug-in creates a /tmp/_wl_proxy directory with 755 permissions. The
problem is, once that directory is created, no other instance can
write to that directory and we get "Failure of WebLogic/Apache bridge"
errors. Is there a setting somewhere that will allow us to change the
perms on this directory? Can each instance be set up to have its own
"_wl_proxy" directory?

Someone please help! - Dave