out of memory error : weblogic6.1 on HP-UX - Weblogic

This is a discussion on out of memory error : weblogic6.1 on HP-UX - Weblogic ; Hi, We are trying to port a weblogic 6.1 sp3 application from Windows 2000 server to HP-UX version 11 system. Weblogic has been installed properly and it talks to Oracle 8.1.7 on a windows 2000 server. After serving 4 or ...

  1. out of memory error : weblogic6.1 on HP-UX

    Hi,
    We are trying to port a weblogic 6.1 sp3 application from Windows 2000
    server to HP-UX version 11 system. Weblogic has been installed
    properly and it talks to Oracle 8.1.7 on a windows 2000 server.

    After serving 4 or 5 jsp pages, the weblogic server just hangs.
    It either hangs while making a database call OR
    it hangs while compiling a jsp page for the first time.
    Following error we are getting on console and log file.

    java.lang.VerifyError: (class: weblogic/management/console/utils/MBeans, method:
    signature: ()V) Out Of Memory
    at weblogic.management.console.actions.internal.Actio nServlet.doAction(ActionServlet.java:144)
    at weblogic.management.console.actions.internal.Actio nServlet.doGet(ActionServlet.java:91)
    at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet .java:740)
    at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet .java:853)
    at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeSe rvlet(ServletStubImpl.java:265)
    at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeSe rvlet(ServletStubImpl.java:200)
    at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.inv okeServlet(WebAppServletContext.java:2546)
    at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.execu te(ServletRequestImpl.java:2260)
    at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThrea d.java:139)
    at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.ja va:120)

    So if you are comfortable with Weblogic on Unix environment, it would be great
    if you could spend some time with us in resolving this issue.

  2. Re: out of memory error : weblogic6.1 on HP-UX

    "Vikram" wrote:

    >Hi,
    >We are trying to port a weblogic 6.1 sp3 application from Windows 2000
    >server to HP-UX version 11 system. Weblogic has been installed
    >properly and it talks to Oracle 8.1.7 on a windows 2000 server.
    >
    >After serving 4 or 5 jsp pages, the weblogic server just hangs.
    >It either hangs while making a database call OR
    >it hangs while compiling a jsp page for the first time.
    >Following error we are getting on console and log file.
    >
    >java.lang.VerifyError: (class: weblogic/management/console/utils/MBeans,
    >method:
    > signature: ()V) Out Of Memory
    > at weblogic.management.console.actions.internal.Actio nServlet.doAction(ActionServlet.java:144)
    > at weblogic.management.console.actions.internal.Actio nServlet.doGet(ActionServlet.java:91)
    > at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet .java:740)
    > at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet .java:853)
    > at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeSe rvlet(ServletStubImpl.java:265)
    > at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeSe rvlet(ServletStubImpl.java:200)
    > at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.inv okeServlet(WebAppServletContext.java:2546)
    > at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.execu te(ServletRequestImpl.java:2260)
    > at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThrea d.java:139)
    > at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.ja va:120)
    >
    >So if you are comfortable with Weblogic on Unix environment, it would
    >be great
    >if you could spend some time with us in resolving this issue.

    Hi Vikram,

    Increase JVM memory size in weblogic start script (-Xms and -Xmx settings)
    and try.

    Prema

    SIP Technologies & Exports Ltd.

+ Reply to Thread