How can i access the httpRequest object fromt he security provider/Role Mapper - Weblogic

This is a discussion on How can i access the httpRequest object fromt he security provider/Role Mapper - Weblogic ; Hi, Does any one know how can we accesss httpRequest object from the security provider or ven from RoleMapper..? I have a requirement where the i have to get the users role from the request and make that part of ...

  1. How can i access the httpRequest object fromt he security provider/Role Mapper

    Hi,

    Does any one know how can we accesss httpRequest object from the
    security provider or ven from RoleMapper..?

    I have a requirement where the i have to get the users role from the
    request and make that part of the user's role in JAAS.

    Please advise.

  2. Re: How can i access the httpRequest object fromt he security provider/Role Mapper

    Hi,
    It is impossible, as the security provider runs in another container
    than the web container and therefore cannot access the http request.
    But you can get JAAS groups in the security provider, and build your
    roles on the top of the groups, or use a TextInputCallback, to retrieve
    information from the user interface in the security provider.

    Best regards,

    S Barreau

    Akash Jayanthilal a écrit :
    > Hi,
    >
    > Does any one know how can we accesss httpRequest object from the
    > security provider or ven from RoleMapper..?
    >

    > I have a requirement where the i have to get the users role from the
    > request and make that part of the user's role in JAAS.
    >
    > Please advise.

+ Reply to Thread