Forgot password for "weblogic 8.1 Admin console - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Forgot password for "weblogic 8.1 Admin console - Weblogic ; Hi jGurus, I have weblogic 8.1. I have forgotten the password of its Administration Console. Is there any way (except uninstall/reinstall) to get a new password? Thanks in advance. Regards, Abbas...

  1. Forgot password for "weblogic 8.1 Admin console

    Hi jGurus,

    I have weblogic 8.1. I have forgotten the password of its Administration Console. Is there any way (except uninstall/reinstall) to get a new password?

    Thanks in advance.
    Regards,
    Abbas

  2. Re: Forgot password for "weblogic 8.1 Admin console

    Hello,

    I am sure that there are more than one way of resetting your admin username and password, but not sure if this is the proper platform to deliver this information. So please open a support case and ask for the detials of Case 561446, it will answer your question.

    Do also see replies to following post.

    http://forums.bea.com/bea/message.js...geID=200016224

    Regards,

    Kuldeep Singh.

  3. Re: Forgot password for "weblogic 8.1 Admin console

    Hi,

    - wipe out your ldap directory
    - copy the following files from one of the sample domains into your
    directory:
    *.ldift
    boot.properties
    SerializedSystemIni.dat

    The administrator password for the sample domains is weblogic/weblogic
    You'll have to reenter the passwords in your config.xml file (they all
    start with something like "{3DES}"

    Cheers,

    Vijay

    MohmedAbbas Burmawala wrote:
    > Hi jGurus,
    >
    > I have weblogic 8.1. I have forgotten the password of its Administration Console. Is there any way (except uninstall/reinstall) to get a new password?
    >
    > Thanks in advance.
    > Regards,
    > Abbas

+ Reply to Thread