Is password encrypted between WLS client and server? - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Is password encrypted between WLS client and server? - Weblogic ; I am connecting to a remote instance of WLS8.1sp3 over IIOP using wlclient.jar by putting my credentials in a Properties object and creating a new InitialContext. Is the password sent over the wire in plaintext or encrypted? Thanks!...

  1. Is password encrypted between WLS client and server?

    I am connecting to a remote instance of WLS8.1sp3 over IIOP using wlclient.jar by putting my credentials in a Properties object and creating a new InitialContext.

    Is the password sent over the wire in plaintext or encrypted?

    Thanks!

  2. Re: Is password encrypted between WLS client and server?

    Hello ,

    Please see the last reply of following post if it refer to your issue...

    http://forums.bea.com/bea/message.js...geID=202412812

    Regards,

    Kuldeep Singh.

+ Reply to Thread