wsrp consumer security service - Weblogic

This is a discussion on wsrp consumer security service - Weblogic ; I have an application in a dev environment that is running on a cluster. for some reason the wsrp consumer security service is not editable (looking at the html it is renedered that way for some reason). are there any ...

  1. wsrp consumer security service

    I have an application in a dev environment that is running on a cluster.
    for some reason the wsrp consumer security service is not editable
    (looking at the html it is renedered that way for some reason). are
    there any settings that would cause this?
    jonathan smith

  2. Re: wsrp consumer security service

    Hello Jonathan,

    Is this application deployed in compressed or exploded format?
    In some of the reported cases ,I have observed, if it is in compressed (ear) format, then these setting should be read-only b/c these settings are stored in the application-config.xml file under the META-INF directory and no updates can be made to the files in an ear.

    Regards,

    Kuldeep Singh

  3. Re: wsrp consumer security service

    Kuldeep Bahth wrote:
    > Hello Jonathan,
    >
    > Is this application deployed in compressed or exploded format?
    > In some of the reported cases ,I have observed, if it is in compressed (ear) format, then these setting should be read-only b/c these settings are stored in the application-config.xml file under the META-INF directory and no updates can be made to the files in an ear.
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Kuldeep Singh

    you are correct. We decompiled and discovered that the code checks to
    see if it is an ear and prevents editing in that case. I also noted the
    config file you mentioned. My problem has now been solved - we moved
    the wsrpKeystore.jks file to all the appropriate locations for the
    cluster and now we have no problem authenticating with our remote portlets.

+ Reply to Thread