I have an ORACLE database which contains a table of 100s of users and passwords with their group information. I developed a Webapplication (in Tomcat) in which one of the servlets works as authenticator for the user logging in by fetching row from the datbase and validating him.(This is a simple authentication)

Now I have switched to Weblogic platform 8.1 SP2 and am completely new to Weblogic Security. I want to use Weblogic security features for my application and the users & groups should be retrieved from the database for authentication.

How can I do this ? Any clear-cut steps ?
Where can I find them in documentation ?

Please help me...Urgent !!