Re: Failed Authentication Response - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Re: Failed Authentication Response - Weblogic ; Since you use custom security provider, you need to config it in weblogic config.xml, right? And don't forget to put your custom security provider before the default one, or you will get wrapped exception from the default one instead of ...

  1. Re: Failed Authentication Response

    Since you use custom security provider, you need to config it in weblogic config.xml, right?
    And don't forget to put your custom security provider before the default one, or you will get wrapped exception from the default one instead of yours because of the chain.
    Hope it helps!

  2. Re: Failed Authentication Response

    One solution we can use is to create a custom principal, say something like the WLSUserImpl. this can have a data member that has a custom message. We can access this principal from the jsp pages be calling request.getUserPrincipal(). Ofcouse u need to take care of the cast and putting the appropriate classes in the classpath. This custom principal can have custom methods to get the error and take appropriate action.

+ Reply to Thread