We would like to use the WLS's DefaultRoleMapper's RoleEditor MBean to add roles to WLS. However, the valid values for the "expression" argument to the RoleEditor.createRole() function is not documented. Anybody know what we should pass to the expression argument?

The background is that we manages Roles centrally, und would like to use these centrally defined Roles in WebLogic Server applications. We would like to leverage the DefaultRoleMapper, and simply 'publish' these roles to WLS using the WLS Security APIs.

TIA