Hello All,

I am trying to deploy an .ear file to my clustered domain(1 admin, 2 managed servers) using administration console.I am logging in as bootuser 'weblogic' and in the security Realm i am using, that user belongs to the default weblogic group 'Administrators'.But, when i deploy the application, i happen to get the following error.Any help would be really appreciated.

weblogic.management.NoAccessRuntimeException: Access not allowed for subject: principals=[weblogic, Administrators, Deployers], on ResourceType: ServerConfig Action: execute, Target: addDeployment
at weblogic.management.internal.SecurityHelper$IsAcce ssAllowedPrivilegeAction.wlsRun(SecurityHelper.jav a:564)
at weblogic.management.internal.SecurityHelper$IsAcce ssAllowedPrivilegeAction.run(SecurityHelper.java:4 56)
at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubjec t.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:317)
at weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(Se curityManager.java:118)
at weblogic.management.internal.SecurityHelper.isAcce ssAllowed(SecurityHelper.java:350)
at weblogic.management.internal.RemoteMBeanServerImpl .private_invoke(RemoteMBeanServerImpl.java:946)
at weblogic.management.internal.RemoteMBeanServerImpl .invoke(RemoteMBeanServerImpl.java:908)
at weblogic.management.internal.RemoteMBeanServerImpl _WLSkel.invoke(Unknown Source)
at weblogic.rmi.internal.BasicServerRef.invoke(BasicS erverRef.java:477)
at weblogic.rmi.internal.BasicServerRef$1.run(BasicSe rverRef.java:420)
at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubjec t.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:353)
at weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(Se curityManager.java:144)
at weblogic.rmi.internal.BasicServerRef.handleRequest (BasicServerRef.java:415)
at weblogic.rmi.internal.BasicExecuteRequest.execute( BasicExecuteRequest.java:30)
at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThrea d.java:197)
at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.ja va:170)

Cheers,
Josh