The Oracle ID password that we use to connect via the JDBC in Weblogic
changed. I looged on the console with system and changed the password.
I also changed the password for the Weblogic 'system' ID. When I
restarted WebLogic via the linux command line shell script, I received
the error at the bottom of the email (basically "Authentication for
user system denied"). We do keep the console password the shell script
but I changed it there as well.

I have copied over a SerializedSystemIni.dat and a fileRealm.properties
from backup but still can't get it started. (I think this might not
work on 7.0).

Is there something else that needs to be done when you change the
system password? Is there any way to recover?

<140005> configuration /opt/bea/user_projects/HRISDev/./config.xml>
<090082> initializing using realm myrealm.>
<000364>
Exception:java.lang.SecurityException: Authentication for user system
denied
java.lang.SecurityException: Authentication for user system denied
at
weblogic.security.service.SecurityServiceManager.d oBootAuthorization()V(SecurityServiceManager.java: 1078)
at
weblogic.security.service.SecurityServiceManager.i nitialize(Lweblogic.security.acl.internal.Authenti catedSubjectV(SecurityServiceManager.java:1216)
at
weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.initialize1(Lweblogic.serv er.FailedStateCallbackV(T3Srvr.java:723)
at
weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.initialize(Lweblogic.serve r.FailedStateCallbackV(T3Srvr.java:594)
at
weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.run([Ljava.lang.StringI(T3Srvr.java:282)
at weblogic.Server.main([Ljava.lang.StringV(Server.java:32)