using the Default Authorization Provider to get an AccessDecision - Weblogic

This is a discussion on using the Default Authorization Provider to get an AccessDecision - Weblogic ; As far as I understand, Weblogic Authorization is handled transparently by the Weblogic Security Service, once the user is authenticated, based on the roles and privileges set up in the security realm. My question is -is it possible to access ...

  1. using the Default Authorization Provider to get an AccessDecision

    As far as I understand, Weblogic Authorization is handled
    transparently by the Weblogic Security Service, once the user is
    authenticated, based on the roles and privileges set up in the
    security realm.

    My question is -is it possible to access the Default Authorization
    Provider programmatically to get hold of the AccessDecision object?
    Or do I have to write my own custom Authorization Provider to do this?

    Thanks,

    Mat.

  2. Re: using the Default Authorization Provider to get an AccessDecision

    I am not sure that you will be able to get hold on the access decision
    programmatically. The only option left would be to code your own
    authorization provider

    anand raman
    http://jroller.com/page/araman

+ Reply to Thread