Weblogic 9.0b security provider - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Weblogic 9.0b security provider - Weblogic ; Hello, I am looking for porting security provider developed in Weblogic 8.1.3, to 9.0 b. But in the product documentation the related section is stated as "(not for beta)". What does it mean? If it means "available soon", when will ...

  1. Weblogic 9.0b security provider

    Hello, I am looking for porting security provider developed in Weblogic 8.1.3, to 9.0 b. But in the product documentation the related section is stated as "(not for beta)".

    What does it mean? If it means "available soon", when will it be.

  2. Re: Weblogic 9.0b security provider

    A security provider that was developed on WebLogic 8.1 should continue to
    work on WebLogic 9.0.

    Tony

    "Derya OKTAY" wrote in message
    news:14728778.1104832138722.JavaMail.root@jserv5.. .
    > Hello, I am looking for porting security provider developed in Weblogic

    8.1.3, to 9.0 b. But in the product documentation the related section is
    stated as "(not for beta)".

    > What does it mean? If it means "available soon", when will it be.

  3. Re: Weblogic 9.0b security provider

    Hello Derya,
    You should first upgrade the old security provider to 9.0 compatible
    provider, to do that use the upgrade tool.
    java weblogic.Upgrade -type securityproviders

    hope it helps,
    -satya

    --

    *Satya Ghattu*