members of "everyone" group - Weblogic

This is a discussion on members of "everyone" group - Weblogic ; Is there any way to (programmatically) get a list of all members of the "everyone" group? (in WLS 8.1) Thanks. -eli...

  1. members of "everyone" group

    Is there any way to (programmatically) get a list of all members of the
    "everyone" group? (in WLS 8.1)

    Thanks.

    -eli

  2. Re: members of "everyone" group

    "everyone" is a built-in unmodifiable group. Every user is in this group even anonymous.

    Pavel.

  3. Re: members of "everyone" group

    psmelkov wrote:
    > "everyone" is a built-in unmodifiable group. Every user is in this group even anonymous.
    >
    > Pavel.

    Yes, but can I see a list of all these users? Calling listGroupMembers()
    for the everyone group doesn't return a user list.

    -eli

+ Reply to Thread