Security Challenge - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Security Challenge - Weblogic ; This is a challenge www.smiletelecommunications.co.uk place in web to solve a problem about security. We are reputed telecommunication company based in London UK. We are exclusive distributors of Vectone products. Our business cross 5 million pounds cash per day, that ...

  1. Security Challenge

    This is a challenge www.smiletelecommunications.co.uk place in web to solve a problem about security. We are reputed telecommunication company based in London UK.
    We are exclusive distributors of Vectone products. Our business cross 5 million pounds cash per day, that are transported between our offices and director's home:

    Saffiyah Shan
    Smile Telecommunications Ltd
    100, Alpha house, Borough High Street, London UK SE1 1LB
    http://www.smiletelecommunications.co.uk/
    Tel: +44-2078633209
    Fax: +44-2078633210

    Maroof Mohammed
    17, Merryfields
    Ashby road, watford, hertfordshire WD24 5HT
    http://www.smiletelecommunications.co.uk/

    R Khan
    2 Sherwood Garden, London, UK. SE16 3JA
    http://www.smiletelecommunications.co.uk/

    Rozi Khan
    CITY GLOBAL LIMITED
    75A RYELANE
    PECKHAM
    LONDON, UK
    SE15 5EX
    http://www.smiletelecommunications.co.uk/

    We want to centralize all our transactions and cash to transported secure to 2 Sherwood Garden, London, UK. SE16 3JA.
    Invitation for all software distributors and programmers to solve this problem. Exclusive rewards for the right kind of solutions.

  2. Re: Security Challenge

    Define 'exclusive rewards'. Is that like a trip to Disneyworld?

    Bill

    wrote in message news:41cfae06@mail...
    > This is a challenge www.smiletelecommunications.co.uk place in web to

    solve a problem about security. We are reputed telecommunication company
    based in London UK.
    > We are exclusive distributors of Vectone products. Our business cross 5

    million pounds cash per day, that are transported between our offices and
    director's home:

    > Saffiyah Shan
    > Smile Telecommunications Ltd
    > 100, Alpha house, Borough High Street, London UK SE1 1LB
    > http://www.smiletelecommunications.co.uk/
    > Tel: +44-2078633209
    > Fax: +44-2078633210
    >
    > Maroof Mohammed
    > 17, Merryfields
    > Ashby road, watford, hertfordshire WD24 5HT
    > http://www.smiletelecommunications.co.uk/
    >
    > R Khan
    > 2 Sherwood Garden, London, UK. SE16 3JA
    > http://www.smiletelecommunications.co.uk/
    >
    > Rozi Khan
    > CITY GLOBAL LIMITED
    > 75A RYELANE
    > PECKHAM
    > LONDON, UK
    > SE15 5EX
    > http://www.smiletelecommunications.co.uk/
    >
    > We want to centralize all our transactions and cash to transported secure

    to 2 Sherwood Garden, London, UK. SE16 3JA.
    > Invitation for all software distributors and programmers to solve this

    problem. Exclusive rewards for the right kind of solutions.

+ Reply to Thread