1. My Security is 2 way SSL based, i have custom authentication, authorization and identity and name mapper.
2. I have implemented Weblogic Plugin Security and it works fine when i use client direclty with EJBs.
3. Now I have a Java Client that communicates to a Servlet that talks to EJB.
4. Now, my question is if my servlet has to communicate with EJBS and between client and servlet i need 2 way SSL. My Question is
If i have WEblogic Express running servlet engine and SSL configuration and Weblogic Server running on different machine running EJBs, If I ahve Subject created on Weblogic Express container for my SErvlet, can i use the same Subject for EJBs for authorization?
-Uday