MS LDAP Authentication - Weblogic

This is a discussion on MS LDAP Authentication - Weblogic ; Hi all, I have been trying to setup ActiveDirectory authentication for 3 days now with no luck. I have read all the online docs on the subject and I'm still unable to get it working correctly. One piece of the ...

  1. MS LDAP Authentication

    Hi all,

    I have been trying to setup ActiveDirectory authentication for 3 days now with no luck. I have read all the online docs on the subject and I'm still unable to get it working correctly. One piece of the puzzle that I'm missing are good logs. The only thing i see in the logs right now is "can not authenticate user 'whoever' with password password" which is not much help. I can't tell if WL is talking to the LDAP server correctly and I'd love to see a break down of the process from log files but don't know how to set it up or where to find it already. I'm running w2k WL 8.1 sp2, I'd appreciate any help as I getting very frustraded, thanks...

  2. Re: MS LDAP Authentication

    Britt Tabor wrote:

    > One piece of the puzzle that I'm missing are good logs.

    Probably a bit late to be of help to you, but you can add the following
    flags within the stanza
    in your config.xml to get a bit more output on the LDAP things:

    DebugSecurityAtn="true"
    DebugSecurityRealm="true"
    DebugSecurityRoleMap="true"

    HTH,