certificate & key file formatting from .PFX to .PEM - Weblogic

This is a discussion on certificate & key file formatting from .PFX to .PEM - Weblogic ; Has anyone come across any utility to convert certificates and private key in PKCS12 format to .PEM format with Base64 encoding that Weblogic uses/recognizes for client authentication in 2-way ssl. My Weblogic7.0sp2 server is a web service client and has ...

  1. certificate & key file formatting from .PFX to .PEM

    Has anyone come across any utility to convert certificates and private key in PKCS12 format to .PEM format with Base64 encoding that Weblogic uses/recognizes for client authentication in 2-way ssl.

    My Weblogic7.0sp2 server is a web service client and has to present client identification certificate to server. The .pfx file contains certificate and the key which I want to copy to .PEM format file.

    Appreciate your help.

    Tariq.

  2. Re: certificate & key file formatting from .PFX to .PEM

    See openssl tool here: http://www.openssl.org/

    Pavel.

+ Reply to Thread