[Security:090398]Invalid Subject: principals=[system] - Weblogic

This is a discussion on [Security:090398]Invalid Subject: principals=[system] - Weblogic ; When trying to access an ejb deployed on Weblogic portal server I am getting this error. If I try to access the same bean on the different server it works fine. I am using Weblogic 8.1 with sp3....

  1. [Security:090398]Invalid Subject: principals=[system]

    When trying to access an ejb deployed on Weblogic portal server I am getting this error. If I try to access the same bean on the different server it works fine. I am using Weblogic 8.1 with sp3.

  2. Re: [Security:090398]Invalid Subject: principals=[system]

    If you are accessing servers in 2 diff domains you may have to set "trust" between the domains

+ Reply to Thread