Two Way SSL - Problems in connecting SSLJNDIClient to WLS8.1 server - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Two Way SSL - Problems in connecting SSLJNDIClient to WLS8.1 server - Weblogic ; Hi, I was trying to configure my WLS8.1 to support SSL, which I think I have done, as WLS is listening for requests on port 7002. Then I am trying to connect to the WLS in secure mode by using ...

  1. Two Way SSL - Problems in connecting SSLJNDIClient to WLS8.1 server

    Hi,
    I was trying to configure my WLS8.1 to support SSL, which I think I have done, as WLS is listening for requests on port 7002.
    Then I am trying to connect to the WLS in secure mode by using the example program (SSLJNDIClient ) given on WLS site http://e-docs.bea.com/wls/docs81/sec...SL_client.html ...
    The certificates I am trying to use on the client side are the ones provided in the examples directory of WLS.
    The error I am getting is,
    java.net.SocketException: [Security:090464]Problem accessing private key; No available router to destination
    at weblogic.rjvm.RJVMFinder.findOrCreate(RJVMFinder.j ava:199)
    at weblogic.rjvm.ServerURL.findOrCreateRJVM(ServerURL .java:125)
    at weblogic.jndi.WLInitialContextFactoryDelegate.getI nitialContext(WLInitialContextFactoryDelegate.java :296)
    at weblogic.jndi.Environment.getContext(Environment.j ava:166)
    at weblogic.jndi.Environment.getInitialContext(Enviro nment.java:145)
    at SSLJNDIClient.main(SSLJNDIClient.java:56)

  2. Re: Two Way SSL - Problems in connecting SSLJNDIClient to WLS8.1 server

    Did you set the key password with Environment.setSSLClientKeyPassword()? If you are connecting over one-way ssl then you do not need to set the client identity key/certs at all.

    Pavel.

+ Reply to Thread