Re: Active Directory Authentication Provider - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Re: Active Directory Authentication Provider - Weblogic ; Hi, I had this message too. To configure a provider for GUI tree mode you need to do the following in the PortalAppAdmin tool: * Click on Service Administration (menu across top) * Click on Authentication Hierarchy Service (menu at ...

  1. Re: Active Directory Authentication Provider

    Hi,

    I had this message too. To configure a provider for GUI tree mode you need to do the following in the PortalAppAdmin tool:

    * Click on Service Administration (menu across top)
    * Click on Authentication Hierarchy Service (menu at left)
    * Enter the name of your provider in the "Provider To Add To Build List" field
    * Click on "Update & Build Tree" button

    Check that you now get a pretty GUI tree for the groups in your custom authentication provider.

  2. Re: Active Directory Authentication Provider

    I added it to the build list, but this didn't display a tree. I've done it repeatedly and so have my colleagues just to make sure I wasn't missing anything. It should be simple, but it is not displaying the tree. I have read access to the entire Active Directory structure.

+ Reply to Thread