What is default user id and password to login to WLS admin console - Weblogic

This is a discussion on What is default user id and password to login to WLS admin console - Weblogic ; Sorry about this pain in the XXX nuisance question. Hello I just went through the BEA WebLogic 8.1 install and don't recall being prompted for a user id and password. Now I am working through the examples and would like ...

  1. What is default user id and password to login to WLS admin console

    Sorry about this pain in the XXX nuisance question.

    Hello I just went through the BEA WebLogic 8.1 install and don't recall being prompted for a user id and password.

    Now I am working through the examples and would like to log into the "WebLogic Server Administration Console", but don't have a clue to enter for the username and password.

  2. Re: What is default user id and password to login to WLS admin console

    try weblogic/weblogic
    -satya

    Charles Hutchinson wrote:
    > Sorry about this pain in the XXX nuisance question.
    >
    > Hello I just went through the BEA WebLogic 8.1 install and don't recall being prompted for a user id and password.
    >
    > Now I am working through the examples and would like to log into the "WebLogic Server Administration Console", but don't have a clue to enter for the username and password.

  3. Re: What is default user id and password to login to WLS admin console

    Try portaladmin for userid&password

    Fred

+ Reply to Thread