Hello.
I've been trying to use the SampleIdentityAsserter that is available in the dev2dev site, and i've been able to create the provider jar, add it in the console and configure it. But when i try to reach a protected resource (defining CLIENT-CERT in the web.xml) nothing seems to happen and I get a 401 (Unauthorized) error.

The code i'm using to connect to the protected resource is:

try{
URL u = new URL(url);
URLConnection uc = u.openConnection();
//encodedToken is a String value that represents the value of the token that is configured in the identity Asserter as pkcs7
uc.setRequestProperty("pkcs7",encodedToken);
HttpURLConnection connection = (HttpURLConnection)uc;
connection.setDoOutput(true);
connection.setDoInput(true);
InputStreamReader ireader =
new InputStreamReader(connection.getInputStream());
BufferedReader in = new BufferedReader(ireader);
String inputLine;
while ((inputLine = in.readLine()) != null)
System.out.println(inputLine);
in.close();
connection.disconnect();
} catch(Exception e){