connecting remotely through RMI with non administrator user - Weblogic

This is a discussion on connecting remotely through RMI with non administrator user - Weblogic ; I'm trying to connect with a user who is in the Monitors group and I'm getting a "failed to authenticate" error. The user can log on to the console page of the admin server. Is there something different to do ...

  1. connecting remotely through RMI with non administrator user

    I'm trying to connect with a user who is in the Monitors group and I'm getting a "failed to authenticate" error. The user can log on to the console page of the admin server. Is there something different to do in the Java code when the user is not an administrator or perhaps some other setting on the user?

  2. Re: connecting remotely through RMI with non administrator user

    If you are trying to connect to an ejb its all done through the deployment descriptors. If you are i can show the sort of thing to do

+ Reply to Thread