Error deploying custom identity asserter - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Error deploying custom identity asserter - Weblogic ; I'm getting the following error when trying to deploy my custom identity asserter. An unexpected error occurred while setting Active Types Chooser to . Partial stack trace is as follows: [Management:145019]An error occurred while setting attribute:java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: com.foo.security.provider.FooIdentityAsserterImpl. validateActiveTypes([Ljava.lang.String I've been ...

  1. Error deploying custom identity asserter

    I'm getting the following error when trying to deploy my custom identity asserter.

    An unexpected error occurred while setting Active Types Chooser to .

    Partial stack trace is as follows:

    [Management:145019]An error occurred while setting attribute:java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: com.foo.security.provider.FooIdentityAsserterImpl. validateActiveTypes([Ljava.lang.String

    I've been back and forth through the mbean xml file and can't see anything wrong (despite the funky type in the dump).

    I'm on 8.1 SP2.

    Any ideas as to what would cause this?

    Thanks,
    Jim

  2. Re: Error deploying custom identity asserter

    The problem was with the name I was using for the implementation class of the identity asserter. Was calling it XXXIdentityAsserterImpl. This conflicted with the name of a class that was being generated by the MBean tool apparently. Changed it to XXXIdentityAsserterProviderImpl and the issue was resolved.

+ Reply to Thread