Hi,

I have a requirement wherein my biz layer needs info abt logged in user profile. the web layer authenticates user using weblogic internal ldap and calls session bean of biz layer. In the biz layer i m able to retrieve the loggedin userid using sessionContext.getCallerPrincipal(). But i do need more info like user_preferences,emp_id as well. Is there a way of setting these attributes in Context obj which gets propagated across weblogic servers transparently. Otherwise i need to modify all my session bean api to accept userPreferencesDTO as additional parameter.

Please advise,

venkat