How to use a custom security provider - Weblogic

This is a discussion on How to use a custom security provider - Weblogic ; I've created a custom security MBean jar, deployed it and configured it in the console. I can't seem to get my application to use it, however. The security section of my web.xml looks like this: detailedtrack * ToolkitCustomer CONFIDENTIAL BASIC ...

  1. How to use a custom security provider

    I've created a custom security MBean jar, deployed it and configured it
    in the console.
    I can't seem to get my application to use it, however.

    The security section of my web.xml looks like this:

    detailedtrack
    *

    ToolkitCustomer

    CONFIDENTIAL

    BASIC

    ToolkitCustomer

    And this is my weblogic.xml:

    Application 8.1//EN"
    "http://www.bea.com/servers/wls810/dtd/weblogic810-web-jar.dtd">

    ToolkitCustomer
    ToolkitCustomer

    I can see that the getLoginModuleConfiguration method of my class that
    implements AuthenticationProvider gets called, but that's it. Nothing
    else ever gets called. Obviously, I'm missing something. If anyone has
    any tips on where to start looking or what to look for, I'd appreciate it.

    Thanks.

    Eric

  2. Re: How to use a custom security provider

    Found it. Cut and paste error. I still had one of their example class
    names in my code. Oops.

+ Reply to Thread