test.perimeteratn - generating FileNotFoundException - Weblogic

This is a discussion on test.perimeteratn - generating FileNotFoundException - Weblogic ; We're trying to get the Sample Security Provider example running in Weblogic 8.1. We have implemented some of the custom Security Providers and have set the others to the defaults. But when we try to run the ant target, "test.perimeteratn", ...

  1. test.perimeteratn - generating FileNotFoundException

    We're trying to get the Sample Security Provider example running in Weblogic 8.1. We have implemented some of the custom Security Providers and have set the others to the defaults.

    But when we try to run the ant target, "test.perimeteratn", we keep getting: java.io.FileNotFoundException: http://localhost:7001/SamplePerimete...rimeterAtn.jsp.

    We've got the build script to run correctly and the files are moved to the user_projects directory correctly (user_projects\domains\sampledomain\applications).

    We've tried running the test manually as well, but receive java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: SamplePerimeterAtnClient. This is coming up even though we are running it from the directory where this class resides.

    I'm assuming this is a simple config problem. I've tried dropping the "domians" directory, so that the path is just user_projects\sampledomain\applications, but that hasn't worked.

    Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

    Thanks,
    Micah

  2. Re: test.perimeteratn - generating FileNotFoundException

    Although we didn't see it in the Sample's instructions, you have to add the example as a web app before you can get it to run.

    Within the Console, click on Deployments under sampledomain. Then select "Deploy a new Web Application Module". Provide which directory your app is in, and then select the SamplePerimeterAtnWebApp and click Target Module. Then select Deploy.

    Then when you run the test script, it should find the jsp correctly.

+ Reply to Thread