REPOST: where is weblogic.security.servlet.encodeXSS? - Weblogic

This is a discussion on REPOST: where is weblogic.security.servlet.encodeXSS? - Weblogic ; http://e-docs.bea.com/wls/docs81/servlet/progtasks.html suggests to use weblogic.security.servlet.encodeXSS to encode output string to prevent cross-site scripting. my question is simple: where is weblogic.security.servlet.encodeXSS? I cannot find it anywhere under WL installation dir. -Thx...

  1. REPOST: where is weblogic.security.servlet.encodeXSS?

    http://e-docs.bea.com/wls/docs81/servlet/progtasks.html
    suggests to use
    weblogic.security.servlet.encodeXSS
    to encode output string to prevent cross-site scripting.

    my question is simple:
    where is weblogic.security.servlet.encodeXSS?
    I cannot find it anywhere under WL installation dir.

    -Thx

  2. Re: REPOST: where is weblogic.security.servlet.encodeXSS?

    There is a bug in documentation.

    encodeXSS is in

    weblogic.servlet.security.Utils

    You're welcome