Implementing SSO using jCIFS - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Implementing SSO using jCIFS - Weblogic ; Hello, I'm actaully trying to use jcifs and NTLM Http Filter to setup SSO with my weblogic server. In my servlet filter, I can access the Nt login of the user. What I still can't do is to associate this ...

  1. Implementing SSO using jCIFS

    Hello,

    I'm actaully trying to use jcifs and NTLM Http Filter to setup SSO with my weblogic server.

    In my servlet filter, I can access the Nt login of the user.
    What I still can't do is to associate this login to the current thread so that all of the coming EJB calls will use the right user.

    I'm trying to use weblogic.security.Security.runAs(subject, request), but it doesn't work.

    Did someone manage to associate the user to the thread with such a method ?
    What should I do to make it work ?

    Best regards,

    Dom

  2. Re: Implementing SSO using jCIFS

    In fact I meant

    weblogic.servlet.security.ServletAuthentication.ru nAs(Subject, HttpServletRequest)

  3. Re: Implementing SSO using jCIFS

    Hi Dom,

    I'm very interested on this subject. Could you please let me know whether you found a solution for that.

    Thanks and regars
    My Chi

+ Reply to Thread