Hi everyone. I'm trying to communicate between 2 applications in 2
domains. I get these exceptions:

1. From the connection test: 1 FROM DUAL" set up for pool "epiPool" failed with exception:
"javax.transaction.xa.XAException".>

2. java.sql.SQLException: Internal error: Cannot obtain XAConnection
Creation of XAConnection for pool epiPool failed after waitSecs:30 :
java.lang.SecurityException: [Security:090398]Invalid Subject:
principals=[system, Administrators].

I have the feeling it's caused when committing a transaction. I tried
using a Non-XA driver and emulating two-phase commit, as well as a XA
JDBC driver for distributed transactions. I also tried enabling trust
between the domains by matching the domain credentials. Nothing seems
to work.

Thanks for your help.