Invalid/unknown SSL header was received from peer uma during SSL handshake - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Invalid/unknown SSL header was received from peer uma during SSL handshake - Weblogic ; Hello, I get the following error when switching from https:// to http:// and clicking on the browser back button and performing the same action again in the https:// e.g In my https://uma:7040/test.jsp I perform an action and go to http://uma:7004/index.jsp ...

  1. Invalid/unknown SSL header was received from peer uma during SSL handshake

    Hello,
    I get the following error when switching from https:// to http:// and clicking on the browser back button and performing the same action again in the https://

    e.g
    In my https://uma:7040/test.jsp
    I perform an action and go to http://uma:7004/index.jsp and now I click on the browsers back button and go to https://uma:7040/test.jsp. I try to perform the same action that I did previously. And I get this error.

    Did I do anything wrong here? Please correct me.

    Uma

  2. Re: Invalid/unknown SSL header was received from peer uma during SSL handshake

    This should be OK. I'd file a support case.

    Pavel.

+ Reply to Thread