mixing ssl and non ssl jsp pages.
I am new to Weblogic 8.1 and I would like to learn how to setup few jsp pages in https:// and few pages to be served in http:// protocol.
I have created a managed server using 7004 for http and 7040 for https. Currently I have 2 jsp pages index.jsp and test.jsp and both the pages can be accessed using http:// or https://
I wanted to make test.jsp work only with https:// and not work with http:// How do I configure this?
In realtime webapplications. How is switching of http and https working? Are the URL's hard coded in the controller servlet?
Some tips would be helpful.
Re: mixing ssl and non ssl jsp pages.
To do this task do the following,
1. Create a property file in your application. for example let us take myapp.properties
2. include the following to the myapp.properties file
# In your case
# ctpath is the web deployment directory
3. Create a class to read the property file say PropertyReader.java and implement the following
4. initialise the propertyReader class and
in the property class keep following variables in admin session data
5. use these variables for ssl or nonssl
response.senRedirect(sslpath+"/bank.jsp"); //for ssl
response.sendRedirect(nonsslpath+"/welcome.jsp"); //for non ssl
like the same way