I have developed a custom authentication provider(SSPI) in Weblogic which does the Windows integrated authentication. I have configured the authentication provider and made it "REQUIRED". I have two existing web application deployed on the same Weblogic server, using the same security realm. Then if I access any web page in the above applications, will my custom authentication provider will be called, as I have made it "REQUIRED"?

If not, what do I need to do, so that if I access any web page in the deployed applications so that my custom authentication provider will be called?

Is it possible to call the authentication provider without making any changes to my existing web applications?

Thanks & Regards
Bibu