How to extend WebLogic's Cipher Suites - Weblogic

This is a discussion on How to extend WebLogic's Cipher Suites - Weblogic ; Newbie question... I've seen the list of WebLogic supported cipher suites. It doesn't seem to have AES and TDEA (3 key) built-in. Can it support these and if so how. Does one buy these from a 3rd party? If so, ...

  1. How to extend WebLogic's Cipher Suites

    Newbie question...

    I've seen the list of WebLogic supported cipher suites. It doesn't seem to have AES and TDEA (3 key) built-in. Can it support these and if so how. Does one buy these from a 3rd party? If so, who?

    Thanks.

  2. Re: How to extend WebLogic's Cipher Suites

    These suites are not supported in 810. AES will be supported in the next major release. TDEA will not, since it is not supported by the SSL implementation used by WLS.

+ Reply to Thread