Hi,

I would like to know if anyone has done this before so I do not need to reinvent the wheel. I would like to achieve single sign-on from a Microsoft desktop environment from within our intranet. This means instead of sending a username and password (that needs to be typed in) the program will pass the username and token to Weblogic and Weblogic will then authenticate by checking the token against valid tokens for the user on Microsoft Active Directory. I suspect that I would need to write some code to do this.

I have also read that Weblogic Enterprise Security allows single sign-on using Kerberos... anybody using this???

Regards,
Andreas