All,

Server : Weblogic 8.1
OS : Windoes 2000 Adv Server SP4

I am very successfull in configuring a web application with basic authentication
and all works fine for me. Now i have a virtual directory for downloading certain
files. These i have to unprotect meaning no authentication mode should be enabled
for this virtual directory.

Unfortunately i am using weblogic as both web and appserver. I know how to do
the same with webservers like IIS or Apache.

IS it possible to do this config with weblogic 8.1 ? To configure a web application
with basic auth and ignore or unprotect (enable anonymous access) for a virtual
directory.

Thanks in Advance
Viswanathan