authenticate with JAAS - Weblogic

This is a discussion on authenticate with JAAS - Weblogic ; Hi, I'm trying to authenticate using the example called "jaas" from a different host than the server with an URL like t3://host:7001 and a user/password. The code works always even when I use an invalid url/user/password. The loginContext.login() method doesn't ...

  1. authenticate with JAAS

    Hi,

    I'm trying to authenticate using the example called "jaas" from a different host
    than the server with an URL like t3://host:7001 and a user/password.

    The code works always even when I use an invalid url/user/password. The loginContext.login()
    method doesn't throws any exception.

    Is it normal to get no FailedLoginException ??
    It seems like the server is never called.

  2. Re: authenticate with JAAS

    It seems that the wlclient.jar does not work.
    When I use weblogic.jar it works (same as a previous post in the list).

    >I'm trying to authenticate using the example called "jaas" from a different
    >host
    >than the server with an URL like t3://host:7001 and a user/password.
    >
    >The code works always even when I use an invalid url/user/password. The
    >loginContext.login()
    >method doesn't throws any exception.
    >
    >Is it normal to get no FailedLoginException ??
    >It seems like the server is never called.

+ Reply to Thread