Forwarding to security news group for help ...

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Mbean method seems to work, but nothing happen
Date: 18 Jun 2004 15:25:51 -0700
From: Claudio Lazo
Newsgroups: weblogic.developer.interest.management

Hi Folks,

I have news about this case and maybe help you to help me find out how
to follow
to give the next step.

I am using SimpleSampleRoleMapper sample at dev2dev to test my case. I
discovered
something I had not figure out until now.
weblogic.management.commo.WebLogicMBeanMaker creates an class called
SimpleSampleRoleMapperImpl.java which has my method "resetCache" but
empty, so
back to documentation I think i understood what they wanted to say when
said :"
If you included any custom operations in
your MDF, implement the methods using the method stubs." (Located in page
http://e-docs.bea.com/wls/docs81/dvs...p.html#1142366)

So now I canīt find a reference to do a link between
SimpleSampleRoleMapperImpl.resetCache()
method
and SimpleSampleRoleMapperProviderImpl.resetCache() method.

So Anyone know how to make that connection, or maybe some reading I can
do to
write my implementation?

Thanks again

Claudio