If trust is enabled between two 8.1 domains and one of the domains
sits behind a firewall will this introduce any security issues?

We have a webapp in 8.1 domain A that needs to call an EJB in 8.1
domain B. I have placed jndi.properties file in the webapp but when
I deploy a java.lang.SecurityException is thrown b/c trust is not
enabled between the domains. When trust is enable the exception goes
away. However, in the production environment our domain B sits behind
a firewall. If trust is enabled are then any security issues to
consider?

Thanks for the insight.

The SecurityException:

java.lang.SecurityException: [Security:090398]Invalid Subject:
principals=[V7Admin, Administrators].
java.lang.SecurityException: [Security:090398]Invalid Subject:
principals=[V7Admin, Administrators]
at weblogic.security.service.SecurityServiceManager.s eal(SecurityServiceManager.java:682)
at weblogic.rjvm.MsgAbbrevInputStream.getSubject(MsgA bbrevInputStream.java:181)
at weblogic.rmi.internal.BasicServerRef.acceptRequest (BasicServerRef.java:814)